Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Disc Golf Club in Destin, Fort Walton Beach and Niceville, Florida

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MangoHead

? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN Empty
PostSubject: ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN   ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

as you can see many of us have been working to put together a new and different type of Disc Golf Club/Team. if you are interested in more information or if you might be looking for something with more structure or benifits to the members we ask that you join our forum and post your thoughts.

the website is no where near finished but we will be tweeking it between now and the first of the year to get it finished. all members and team players will receive a mango bag tag, mango shirt, and mango disc upon joining what we think will be the premier disc golf support in our area.

?? would you want more information or are you interested in joining and being apart of the future of disc golf in our area??

Thanks,

Mango Disc Golf
Back to top Go down
Parker

PostSubject: Re: ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN   ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:28 pm

[color=white] The formation of this Club in no way is ment to take members from their club but to give everyone an option of another club that wants to be more MEMBER friendly. Again - I want to be sure that everyone understands this new club if support for it exist is to give everyone an option other than PDGC should they desire.

Would you take a minute and join this forum and post your comments - good or bad we would like to know your thoughts. I do want to be apart of disc golf in our area and it was not easy to accept that I have been banned from a club in my home town, tossed out as a member and not contacted about the boards decision to do so. Hope that this would never happen to you.

color]

Steve Hollis
Destin, FL

Go out and play around with disc golf today!
Back to top Go down
maniaccharles

PostSubject: Re: ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN   ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:14 pm

This sounds like a great idea and I want to join and be a part of the growth of Mango Disc Golf. Looking forward to a great New Year!
Maniac Charles.
Back to top Go down
Luke H.

PostSubject: Re: ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN   ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:50 am

I'm on board. Ready for a new club/team.
Back to top Go down
Luke H.

PostSubject: Re: ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN   ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:57 pm

dustin lemasters said he would be interested. now to 6 people. maybe see how many we can get from ecdgc.

steve h
luke h
charles i
ken k
sam t
dustin l
Back to top Go down
sam "2x" thomas

PostSubject: Re: ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN   ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm

steve i am all aboard with everything, i will be under your tent helping you get the first bag tag round on its way.

who ever doesnt want a new club around needs to stop being a baby and let us show them how a club is suppose to be ran and show them the good that can come out of it, also how much we will promot the sport and help our community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN   ? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

? New Disc Golf in FWB/DESTIN
Page 1 of 1