Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Disc Golf Club in Destin, Fort Walton Beach and Niceville, Florida

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke H.

City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27 Empty
PostSubject: City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27   City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 am

hope yall can make this one. it is a big tourney and really tests your skill. the laquinta inn has rooms i think for 59 so get one while you can.
Back to top Go down
Parker

PostSubject: That is the truth   City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Luke is right when he says a big tournament. Two of these courses are huge and they all will test your skills. Will be leaving very early on Sat morning and returning late Sunday after the event - still have room for two others if you want to share a ride. Hope to see you there! La Quinta baby!!
Back to top Go down
Parker

PostSubject: City of Mobile   City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 am

Looks like we only had three golfers from FWB/Destin make the trip. Luke Hambelton, Billy Lucki, and myself. Looks like Luke finished in the middle of the pack, Billy did not have the rounds he might have been looking for and I took third in PGM. The courses were great. Three in mostly open park type settings and then the Hobbit was wooded. We all had a great time and wish more of you were there with us. See you Tuesday at Ferry Park, Thursday and Saturday in Freeport !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27   City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of Mobile Championships mar 26 and 27
Page 1 of 1