Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Disc Golf Club in Destin, Fort Walton Beach and Niceville, Florida

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt D

Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B. Empty
PostSubject: Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B.   Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Howdy folks. Thank you to Mr. Steve and all the Mango members for allowing me to post on your forum.
This looks like a great site. I'll be checking it out in greater detail when I get a chance.

I just dropped by to post the info on the Emerald Coast Disc Golf Club's weekly Fling For Food Round.

Let's talk Fling For Food. We will be throwing down again this year every Thursday evening at Sunset Park in beautiful Gulf Breeze, Florida. With the 2011 bag tag kickoff this Saturday at the Natural Landscape Alliance courses in Milton, we'll start the Fling For Food next Thursday March 24th at 4:30pm.

Entry fee is still a non-perishable food item or $2 if you forget your food. All entry fees will be donated to Manna Food Bank in Pensacola. Last season we raised 210 lbs of food and $267 for Manna. That was awesome and I thank y'all, but I know we can do even better this year.

We will have the voluntary $1 Ace Pot available. It went a few rounds without being hit at the end of last season so we'll be starting out with $101 in the Ace Pot.

Start time will be 4:30 for a few weeks then we'll push it back to 5:00. We'll move it back to 4:30 towards the end of the season as diminishing daylight demands.

Emerald Coast Disc Golf Club bag tags are on the line each week. You may also play for Playground, Mango, MADGA and Southern National tags if you wish and others are carrying them. You DO NOT have to have a tag to play, it just makes it more fun to have something to play for. Tags are on sale for $10 starting this Saturday. See TINMAN, Crispy Critter or myself to get hooked up with your 2011 ECDGC bag tag.

Tee's played will usually be a game time decision based on who's playing and the available daylight we have. This first round will be played from the short tees to get a gauge on available daylight.

We'll I guess that about covers it. Feel free to post up with any questions you might have.

See y'all on the course,
Captain Panic
Back to top Go down
Parker

PostSubject: Mango can help   Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 am

Hi Matt - Thanks for joining our forum and you are always welcome here.

Today we start the Random Doubles in Freeport . Starting next week we will ask all players to bring a food item that we will donate to your program.
I can bring them over each week to the Wed event and drop them with one of your members for ultimate delivery to you. Thanks for all you do.

Parker
Back to top Go down
Matt D

PostSubject: Re: Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B.   Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Wow! Thanks Steve. That's awesome. I know Mike Florey is still heading up the Wed Random Draw Dubs at Sunset Park.
I'm going to try and hit more of those rounds as my ankle heals.

Thanks again,
Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B.   Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fling For Food 2011 @ Sunset Park in G.B.
Page 1 of 1