Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Disc Golf Club in Destin, Fort Walton Beach and Niceville, Florida

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fling for life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
who-dat

fling for life Empty
PostSubject: fling for life   fling for life I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:56 pm

http://www.ecdgc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2023&pid=21780&st=0&#entry21780

i copied and pasted this from the ECDGC forums:

Tournament Director: Ty Beach
(beachmotley@yahoo.com) (850-621-0044) Assistant TD Jim Orum (skysouth96 [at] yahoo.com) (251) 478-0379

Date(s): 2/26/2011

2011 Fling For Life –
Benefiting American Cancer Societies Relay For Life
Hosted by SkySouth.com, Blue Angel Recreation and Mick’s Place Navarre Relay For Life Committee

Tournament Information:
Where: Blue Angel Recreation Park in Pensacola, FL

When: February 26th 2011

What: Two Rounds of 18

Players Meeting: 9:15am

1st Round Tee Off: 9:45am Sharp!

Lunch Break: Will be available at course

2nd Round Tee Off: 1 hr after last card turned in

Awards: Shortly after 2nd Round ends

This is a 2011 Southern National Qualifier
For any more information: Please contact Tournament Director Assistant Jim Orum at 251-478-0379 or Skysouth96@yahoo.com or Tournament Director Ty Beach at 850-621-0044 or beachmotley@yahoo.com

Entry Fees
All Divisions: $25.00

Directions to Blue Angel Recreation Park:
Blue Angel is off HWY 90
From Mobile: Go I-10 East to exit 44, Then take Foley Express until you see HWY 90 (Elberta Exit) first light where you will take a Left at the Flamingo Gas Station and follow until you go over a bridge, Then it should be a mile after that on your right on Bronson… Look for Sign as well!

Payout

Payout will be top 1/3 in each division except Juniors & Novice. This is a charity event and all payouts will be in prizes, no cash payouts.

Sponsorship Information
We are taking sponsorship all the way till the day of the tournament! In order to receive custom tee sign, sponsorships must be made 2 days prior to event.
Bronze Level $25(tee sign and tournament disc); Silver Level $50(tee sign and tournament disc and shirt); Gold Level $100(tee sign and 3 tournament discs and 2 shirts); Platinum Level $250 or more(tee sign and 5 tournament discs and 5 shirts)
All sponsors will receive tee sign. To Sponsor please contact either Jim or Ty using contact information above or put on the SN forum.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jim and I have made some changes to the payout for the tournament. Half of the money taken in will go to the charity with the other half as payout to the players. All pro divisions will now have a cash payout! As stated before the top 1/3 will be paid.

We are still in need of sponsors. If you would like to be a hole sponsor or make a donation please contact Jim or I. As a sponsor, I need all information by the 16th to get your name/information on the t-shirts. As a reminder the first 100 players to sign up will receive a t-shirt.

There will be stamped discs and minis available for purchase at the event. We will be having a 50/50 drawing, CTP contest for a $1 buy in per shot, ring of fires (discs, bags and other prizes available) and other surprises.

Lunch will be available at the course for a nominal charge.

If you would like to stay overnight at the park please contact Mike Sidebottom for trailer availability.

Thank you to everyone for your support in this event. A special thank you to Key Chains for their donation of disc equipment.

Ty Beach
Back to top Go down
Parker

fling for life Empty
PostSubject: Thanks. Great golf day!   fling for life I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:31 am

Great day - good friends and a lot of fun! Thank you Ty and all who came out to BAP to support this event. The weather was perfecf. We were surprised not to have more FWB players at this one but those that made it had a fun day. Looking forward to doing this one again next year.
Back to top Go down

fling for life
Page 1 of 1