Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Disc Golf Club in Destin, Fort Walton Beach and Niceville, Florida

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6th Annual Pensacola Area Ace Race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt D

6th Annual Pensacola Area Ace Race Empty
PostSubject: 6th Annual Pensacola Area Ace Race   6th Annual Pensacola Area Ace Race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 am

The Emerald Coast Disc Golf Club and The Blue Angel Disc Golf Club are proud to announce the 6th Annual Pensacola Area Discraft Ace Race. This year we will be moving the event from it's traditional location in Gulf Breeze to The Palmetto Course at beautiful Blue Angel Navy Recreation Park.

This years TD's will be James "TINMAN" Tinsley, K.C. Heckathorne, Kevin "Smoothie" Knuckley and yours truly.

The date will be Saturday, October 15th. Check in and get your discs at 8:00am.
Players Meeting at 9:30. First round Tee Off at 10:00 am. Lunch after first round. Second round after lunch. Awards ceremony after 2nd round followed by a few Ring-Of-Fire rounds.

Entry fee is $25. This gets you two copies of the new prototype disc from Discraft, a small golf bag, a mini, a sticker, lunch and other goodies.

The holes will be shortened to make them "ace-able" by all. The person with the most aces after 2 rounds will win a brand new disc golf bag from Discraft full of new Discraft discs. Everyone who aces will win something.

YOU MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT! THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP WILL BE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th.

Cash is preferred. If you must write a check, please make it payable to James Tinsley, as he will be placing the actual order.

For you facebookers out there, we have our own page at:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140851232660470

Please "like" the page and post up if you plan on attending.

We are currently accepting donated prizes. If you have a prize to donate please get it to one of your TD's.

More info on The International Discraft Ace Race can be found here:

http://discgolfacerace.com/

I hope you can join us for a day of aces and laughs.
This event is always the funnest of the year for me. I hope you'll think so to.

Peace to you and yours,
Matt Davenport

ps: Last chance for the 2011 Ace Race. Sign ups end Friday 9/30/11. Come join us. It's going to rock!
Back to top Go down
Parker

6th Annual Pensacola Area Ace Race Empty
PostSubject: Thanks - Matt   6th Annual Pensacola Area Ace Race I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:01 am

Mango Disc Golf players and friends - just a few days to get registered, this is sure to be fun!!

Matt - I do have 3 or 4 extra sets of Ace Race stuff if down the road you need them!!

Parker
Back to top Go down

6th Annual Pensacola Area Ace Race
Page 1 of 1